Presented In The COMMON SENSE PERSPECTIVE Lacking In Today's MSM, Designed For NO-NONSENSE Americans!

Thursday, September 3, 2020

 TAKE THIS DYSTOPIAN FUTURE AND SHOVE IT

Public Being Programmed Into Accepting The "New Normal"


I have had it up to here with commercials(propaganda) conditioning us to accept the "new normal". Masks. Lockdowns. Distancing.

Take your dystopian future and shove it, with all due respect.

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord, and we will live as humans should. Not under lockdown in the forthcoming police state. Thank you.

Perhaps George Floyd's chant of "I can't breathe" was a prophetic vision of what would follow his cursed 15 minutes of fame.
Masks would soon be shoved down our throats with deadly force.

As that infamous country hit declares, "Take this dystopian future and shove it, I ain't livin' it no more..."

No comments:

Post a Comment