These images are merely thumbnails...don't forget to CLICK 'em to see things for what they really are!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING DAY


It's Thanksgiving, my friends. Times are tougher now for many, including yours truly, and while it's hard to be thankful for a year of spending more and getting less, a year of losing your job, or a loved one, I can always find something to be thankful for, even in hard times. I hope you can too. For one thing, I have a computer - not everyone has one of these (even though here in the USA we tend to have a lot of everything) and so while I don't have much, I do have my computer, and my scanner. Oh, yes, and a mountain of comic books! Thank you, Lord!



If you have family, go and be with them, and be thankful for them. If you can't be with them, give them a call. Go on, let them know that your thankful for them.


Me, I'm stuck out here at the end of time. It does get lonely out here sometimes, but I know every now and then a kind stranger like yourself will happen along and visit with me for a while. That's why I spent all day in the kitchen preparing and cooking a giant endangered North American leopard-spotted emu! Yum yum! There's stuffing and gravy over there, and fresh pie and pudding over there, grab a plate and hunker down! I'll throw a few more logs on the fire, and let's take a look at some great comics for a while! Seriously, sit down...I took the liberty of spiking that hot chocolate, you're not going anywhere for a few hours...sit down...look at the pretty comics...there...


No comments:

Post a Comment