Presented In The COMMON SENSE PERSPECTIVE Lacking In Today's MSM, Designed For NO-NONSENSE Americans!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING DAY


It's Thanksgiving, my friends. Times are tougher now for many, including yours truly, and while it's hard to be thankful for a year of spending more and getting less, a year of losing your job, or a loved one, I can always find something to be thankful for, even in hard times. I hope you can too. For one thing, I have a computer - not everyone has one of these (even though here in the USA we tend to have a lot of everything) and so while I don't have much, I do have my computer, and my scanner. Oh, yes, and a mountain of comic books! Thank you, Lord!



If you have family, go and be with them, and be thankful for them. If you can't be with them, give them a call. Go on, let them know that your thankful for them.


Me, I'm stuck out here at the end of time. It does get lonely out here sometimes, but I know every now and then a kind stranger like yourself will happen along and visit with me for a while. That's why I spent all day in the kitchen preparing and cooking a giant endangered North American leopard-spotted emu! Yum yum! There's stuffing and gravy over there, and fresh pie and pudding over there, grab a plate and hunker down! I'll throw a few more logs on the fire, and let's take a look at some great comics for a while! Seriously, sit down...I took the liberty of spiking that hot chocolate, you're not going anywhere for a few hours...sit down...look at the pretty comics...there...


No comments:

Post a Comment